Version 1.2.3 of Matthew Warr’s PHP efed script that controls every bit of your e-fed from a simple, customizable interface. The best thing to the unreleased Backstage 3 by Ross Fynmoore you can get. Seriously, take the time to download and learn this script. You can drop running your fed on forums and get ahead of the game with a beautiful website that lets you do everything you want/need to for a fed.
[wpdm_file id=3 title=”true” ]
Some of the user guides are in PDF form and some in Doc. Eventually I’ll get them all in PDF. There may be some of the word docs repeated in the PDF.
Configuration Guide – EW Locker Room
Database – EW Locker Room
Global Variables – EW Locker Room
Publisher Administration – EW Locker Room
Using Functions – EW Locker Room
= DEFINITIONS =
1. This Package is defined as all of the files within any archive file or any group of files released in conjunction by eW Locker Room, Matthew Warr, or a derived or modified work based on such files. 2. A Modified Package is defined as this Package or a derivative of it with one or more Modification applied to it. 3. Distribution is defined as allowing one or more other people to in any way download or receive a copy of this Package, a Modified Package, or a derivative of this Package. 4. The Software is defined as an installed copy of this Package, a Modified Package, or a derivative of this Package. 5. The eW Locker Room website is defined as http://lockerroom.wwa-online.com/.
= AGREEMENT =
1. Permission is hereby granted to use, copy, modify and/or distribute this Package, provided that: 1.1. All copyright notices within source files and as generated by the Software as output are retained, unchanged. 1.2. Any Distribution of this Package, whether as a Modified Package or not, includes this license and is released under the terms of this Agreement. This clause is not dependant upon any measure of changes made to this Package. 1.3. This Package, Modified Packages, and derivative works may not be sold or released under any paid license. Copying fees for the transport of this Package, support fees for installation or other services, and hosting fees for hosting the Software may, however, be imposed. 1.4. Any Distribution of this Package, whether as a Modified Package or not, requires express written consent from Matthew Warr. 2. You may make Modifications to this Package or a derivative of it, and distribute your Modifications in a form that is separate from the Package, such as patches. The following restrictions apply to Modifications: 2.1. A Modification must not alter or remove any copyright notices in the Software or Package, generated or otherwise. 2.2. When a Modification to the Package is released, a non-exclusive royalty-free right is granted to eW Locker Room to distribute the Modification in future versions of the Package provided such versions remain available under the terms of this Agreement in addition to any other license(s) of the initial developer. 2.3. Any Distribution of a Modified Package or derivative requires express written consent from Matthew Warr. 3. Permission is hereby also granted to distribute programs which depend on this Package, provided that you do not distribute any Modified Package without express written consent. 4. eW Locker Room and Matthew Warr reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time, although those changes are not retroactive to past releases. Changes to this document will be announced via email using the eW Locker Room email notification list. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. A current copy of this Agreement can be found on the eW Locker Room website. 5. This Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of this Package, the Software, and any derivatives within 48 hours.
This package is provided "as is" and without any warranty. Any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are dis [wpdm_file id=3 title="true" ]
Latest posts by TheZine (see all)
- NBW Presents: Victory #007 – CHAMPIONS, CONTENDERS AND NEW CONTENDERS! - December 12, 2017
- NBW Presents: SLAM! #101 – Shifting the Scales of NBW! - December 7, 2017
- NBW Presents: VICTORY #006 – Big Rick Strongbern’s Big F’n Cup! - November 30, 2017
- NBW Presents: SLAM #100 – Special 100th Edition! - November 20, 2017