Published by: Adria Hoyt
Singapore – We’re headed off to our next stop, Instanbul, for SLAM! Right now though quite a few of the talent are feeling the side effects from 25 to Life. Be it the match itself or any number of matches! I’ve got the latest injury report handed to me so let’s see here:
– Mitchell Quinlan was obviously shaken up as he passed back through the curtains. Between his pride and clear frustration with his performance, he refused medical assistance. His social media presence has suggested symptoms related to concussion, and he will be made to pass iMPact testing before being allowed to compete again.
– Currently the only updates we have on both Michelle Couli, Zhalia Fears, and her driver is that they were taken in for intensive care. The injuries suffered by both were far less than expected thanks to quick thinking by Fears. We hope to have more information as SLAM approaches.
– Max Hopper bruised the timeline by staying in 25 to Life 3 seconds longer than he was supposed to. This resulted in sightings of a singing, dancing frog beginning on December 31, 1955. No other anomalies are known to have been caused by this.
– After his loss to the now NBW World Heavyweight Champion Warren Spade, the King of Hell Derecho has not been seen or heard from since leaving the arena. Currently even for our NBWLive’s, he’s been removed from booking. No doubt we’ll see him come SLAM as Warren Spade is unlikely to be finished with the former.
– NBW staff was concerned that Brock Newbludd‘s chance for re-injury during his first match back were heightened due to it being the chaotic 25 to Life rumble. Though those concerns were quickly put to bed as Newbludd not only ended up winning the match, but he passed all of the post match medical examinations with flying colors.
For the first time in a long time, the former Blitzkrieg champion is coming out of a pay per view with a clean bill of health.
In more unfortunate news, nbW has just received word that members of Ke’ala Ohana will be taking an indefinite hiatus effective immediately. Due to a recent death in the family, recent signees Jules and Rafi Ke’ala have requested and received leave from No Brand Wrestling to attend to the matter back home.
As for their cousin, Ohiyama, the 2017 WAR Cup Winner will be taking off the next two weeks off, but he has informed officials that he will be present when nbW next comes to you from the Ulker Sports Arena from Istanbul. He plans to address his nbW future going forward at that time.
On behalf of No Brand Wrestling, our condolences go out to the Ke’ala family.
We’ve also got some new and rumors building as we head off to our next destination.
– The Epic II Arena is being remodelled! As we’re currently not set to return to the states until at least the fourth quarter this year, that’s giving them plenty of time to work on the innards. In the meantime the PULSE organization and roster have relocated to the southern wing of the sports complex for their training.
– Despite not being shown on camera this time, the ‘only true’ UTA World Champion, as we’re told, Sean Jackson was in the press box for the event. He was invited by Fears and seemed to have taken up the offer. NBW management has extended the offer once more for Scorched II. To what capacity however is unknown at thist ime.
– At least one of the guys that showed up for the 25 to Life match this past weekend has signed a contact with NBW. It may be temporary or a several year deal. As to who? Guess we’ll have to keep an eye out.
– Not a rumor. My sister got hired! I think it may have had something to do with Richie Keal. Although that kid having pull in NBW seems a stretch. I wonder what she was hired for. Okay maybe now I’m a bit worried.
Actually that will end it here. I’m going to go call Veronica and find out what she’s getting herself into. Until next time guys!
Latest posts by TheZine (see all)
- NBW Presents: LEGACY – The Grandest Show of Them All! - November 3, 2017
- NBWLive! OCT 22ND Recap & Results - October 25, 2017
- NBW Presents: Victory #005 – Making it All Official - October 11, 2017
- NBW Presents: SLAM! #99 – The Final Countdown - October 5, 2017