User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

What got you into EWrestling?

Yes, this topic has been done to death in the last 20ish years across various communities. I know.
    But, we have a TON of new writers in our hobby. Be it young or just finding it.
    It'd be nice to know what got their attention -and at the same time share our own.

So, what got you into EW? When did you start? Any particular stories you remember from the beginning that you'd like to share?
    no brand Wrestling - Going strong since 2004.

New Blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    What got me interested in e-wrestling?

Hot chics.

Isn't that everyone's reason?

Legendary Member Big Daddy Tees's Avatar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I used to report wrestling news on the internet and made an acquaintance. We didn’t necessarily start off on great terms, but eventually became friendlier. This guy eventually found out about e-wrestling and wanted to give running a fed a shot. He invited me to join and I did and was hooked ever since. I was in I believe 2 or 3 of his feds that lasted for extended periods of time. When he outgrew the hobby I had made so many friends and acquaintances that it was difficult trying to find feds that weren't run by someone I knew. So I guess in my case it was more of a question of who got me into it as opposed to what. I have been a wrestling fan for over 30 years and always enjoyed writing so e-wrestling was just a combination of two interests of mine.

I have quietly “retired” from e-wrestling, but never say never.

New Blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I was like 13 and some guys from my high school were doing it and then I followed. I stopped e-wrestling maybe, like, 7 years ago and I thought it would be fun to get back into things. Literally no clue what's going on these days or how many people I know are still around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Wait, so you got into it because some older kids said it was cool? You know we're talking about e-fedding and not drugs, right?

Anyway how have you been Roland? I spoke to you on the phone a couple of times 10 or 11 years ago. Not sure if you'll remember me but I used to handle a character named Max Hopper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    My best friend at the time had gotten into the e-fed community for a few months before me and was always telling me about it. He was always talking to me about it and trying to talk me into joining it. Finally I decided one day to join up and give it a try thinking that most likely I wouldn't do it for very long at all.

Fast forward 8 years and I had been in the hobby for the entire 8 years before I finally walked away from it about 8 or 9 years ago now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    wwf.com chatroom - I had no clue what I was joining.

New Blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    It was so long ago I honestly can't remember. I'm sure I stumbled on it around 98-99 or so when I was looking for wrestling news or the like. Got out for about 6 years, starting talking to a few people again... and here I am.