User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Fire Pro Wrestling is back! Anybody remember the old ones?

That's right.
    Popped up this week for Early Access but not yet ready for purchase of that either.

You can view the info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/56...estling_World/

Looking to be great. Firepro has some great customization options but of course it's a sprite-like based wrestling game which throws people off of it. The action is also rather minimal, in the old ones anyhow. That said, it can be incredibly fun. Worth checking out.

I had got the last version on Xbox 360 at one point and it was alright but hard to compare/compete with WWE's 2k series so it didn't quite do as well as it probably should have. The new one is set for PC and PS4 for now.
    no brand Wrestling - Going strong since 2004.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Older graphics make for more fun gaming in my opinion. I'm still playing Tecmo Super Bowl for NES.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I dunno if that actually matters ... as personally I got bored of the previous few Fire Pro Wrestling games. But I do like the looks of the new one.
    Always good to have other wrestling games in the market. Chikara's got one in the works too after all courtesy of the crowd funding they did.
    no brand Wrestling - Going strong since 2004.