User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Fuck that dude. He's the same one, I'm pretty sure. who got banned from here a couple years ago for the same shit and had made a forum to trash talk some dude/feds he didn't like, using accounts where he impersonated me, Perry Wallace, Jason Cashe, and President Mac.

New Blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    If y'all wanna see Gordy getting stomped on... http://s15.zetaboards.com/EIW/forum/5126375/

Also. Looking for judges. We have one, but are trying to get to three. For this match only!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris & Mime Inc View Post
    If y'all wanna see Gordy getting stomped on... http://s15.zetaboards.com/EIW/forum/5126375/

Also. Looking for judges. We have one, but are trying to get to three. For this match only!
    Would love to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I second Pete.
    Tho I think he's using portions of the RPs from other places he writes at - so should be fun.

Well, thought maybe just reopening the thread would be 'fun' for that that wanna read it.

Wake up to an email of course: "You're a bitch. " - At least he used the proper you're.
    Progress!
    no brand Wrestling - Going strong since 2004.

New Blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    It's apparently gone.

In which case may as well finish things up with chalking those past weeks as irrelevant as well. Everyone has or can move on.

Legendary Member Big Daddy Tees's Avatar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I’m not saying for certain that it’s the same person but this guy Gordy reminds me a lot of that guy who a few years ago threatened to harm or possibly even kill Triple B and his family. Triple B had the guy arrested and supposedly he actually ended up doing some time over the threats he made against Triple B and his family among other things. I’m no Triple B fan, as I once considered him a good friend until he stabbed me in the back and completely threw me under the bus a couple of years ago. But threatening to do more than simply beat someone’s ass over something related to this game takes things way too far.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tees; 08-12-2017 at 08:42 AM.

I have quietly “retired” from e-wrestling, but never say never.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that was CyBill/Jack Carter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    That whole thing was hilarious to me.

I admit I read it all and laughed so much it made my sides hurt.

In all the years I was in this hobby I never saw any four or five people, combined, that were more hilariously wrong about their writing skill and a situation then this guy was about this whole thing.

Completely delusional and sad. Why would anyone spend that much time on anything in this hobby, let alone something from feds he's no longer in? Outside of the 4 or 5 e-fed friends he has there isn't anyone, in any of these communities, whose going to look at that and think "Yeah. Man I'm glad this guy helped me dodge a bullet with those feds."

It did actually make me feel really terrible for those feds that they were so bad to begin with that a guy like him ever got into their fed in the first place. Ahhh the days of the really small places with the really bad writers who thought they were great. Sometimes I miss those days then you see a topic like this one and you realize exactly what was always wrong with this hobby.

Way to many morons who think they're great writers when they're not even decent writers. It's been something like 15 years since I'd seen a fed bad enough for a guy like that to compete in it. I honestly didn't realize they still existed.

I will give him his credit though. It was entertaining (To me at least) and it gave me a load of laughs. So he's got that going for him. I especially loved the part where he said no one in wrestling training would have big enough balls to slap him around.

I had been waiting a while for his whole thing to turn into the online tough guy routine. You knew it had to be coming at some point in all of that. I was so happy when it finally did. Just rounded out the entire thing that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    It gave me some entertainment outside of a rather stressful time at work (mass-server migrations and their chaos). So I can thank him for that.