User Tag List

Legendary Member Big Daddy Tees's Avatar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

When You Read Up On Someone And Then Days Later They’re Dead.

Anyone else find it strange how a celebrity or athlete etc. who was a big deal at one time but now exists in relative obscurity pops into your head and you wonder “whatever happened to that person and where are they/what are they doing now?” So you read up on them and find that they are at that moment alive and well but then several days later the person passes away mysteriously? This has happened to me more times than I can remember, and I can’t say for sure whether it’s a coincidence or there is something more devious at work such as people being monitored and spied on with the celebrity/athlete being murdered to send a message to everyday people that "they are being watched."

I have quietly “retired” from e-wrestling, but never say never.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    it happens. more with actors for me.

Always get a bit of a surreal feeling.
    no brand Wrestling - Going strong since 2004.

Legendary Member Big Daddy Tees's Avatar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    One example is for whatever reason a couple of weeks ago I was reading this article regarding little known facts about The Andy Griffith Show that kind of transitioned into a “Where Are The Cast Now?” piece. Most of the cast is obviously dead with a few exceptions, one of those of course at the time being Jim Nabors (who at the day that I read this article was still alive) several days after I reading this article Nabors passed away reducing the number of surviving cast mates. And this certainly wasn’t the first time there have been instances in the past where for whatever reason someone from a past show popped into my head, I’d read up on the person to find out if they were still alive many times they would be only to die a few days or a short time later.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tees; 12-05-2017 at 10:06 AM.

I have quietly “retired” from e-wrestling, but never say never.